Author Topic: Tuesday April 15, 2014  (Read 1013 times)

Offline bobbie78

Tuesday April 15, 2014
« on: April 15, 2014, 05:10:54 AM »
It is snowing here in southern Ohio today.  Hopefully it won't amount to much.
I have been up the biggest part of the night with stomach pain. I go to see the gastro doctor next Tuesday.  Hopefully I can get some relief. This pain comes and goes. Its like really bad indigestion. NOTHING helps it. It just goes away on its own and reappears when it feels the need. I've tried to track it down to something I'm eating but not having any success. Prayers would be appreciated!
I really need to finish the laundry that didnt get finished yesterday. I need to mop my kitchen and bath and entryway as well. But I absolutely hate mopping on wet days. My floors get all tracked up again by the end of the day.
I need to make Chad something for snacking. However, he's been having some stomach issues as well. A year or so ago, he had an ultrasound of his gallbladder. It was confirmed that he had a stone or two but the dr said if it wasnt ''too troubling'' to let it go for now. Well for the past few weeks, he's vomitted 3 times after dinner. I done the same thing when my gallbladder got infected and I had to stay in the hospital a few days and have it removed. Its normally an in and out thing but mine was infected too badly. Needless to say, the same day I go see the Gastroenterologist, Chad has to go have another Ultrasound to see about that gallbladder. Dinner tonight will be something light. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline bobbie78

Re: Tuesday April 15, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 05:12:15 AM »
Oh, don't forget to get those taxes taken care of today ;)
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
Re: Tuesday April 15, 2014
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 08:09:25 AM »
Morning!!

Bobbie: I had a pain similar to yours a few years ago.  It would come and go, seemingly with no rhyme or reason, at least as far as foods went.  It was high up, sort of right where the ribs meet in front (kind of where the middle of a bra strap hits?) and it would burn and keep me awake all night.  The only thing I was able to narrow it down to was stress.  I was in a super-stressful work environment with very unfriendly people, and even since I left I haven't had the issue again.  I certainly hope you get some relief from whatever is causing your pain!

It's a cool, rainy day around here.  I think we're also among the areas expecting to get a little snow tonight, but it won't stick or amount to much (it's been 80-90* the last few days!).  I am thinking of running to the grocery store while the rain has subsided a bit, but I'm still nervous about leaving the pup alone in the house.  No need, since he's housebroken and basically all he does is sleep, but it's just new :).  I should also do some laundry today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥