Author Topic: Wednesday, April 15, 2014  (Read 1168 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, April 15, 2014
« on: April 16, 2014, 06:48:39 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, April 15, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 06:59:38 AM »
Woke up to a lite covering of snow but rained through night. Today we will do extra feeding to keep thing tucked up in protection.  When I finally get in from chores it will be crunch time of cleaning out more kitchen cupboards and housework.  My sons deer mount  is done finally and the guy will bring it out and hang it.  I told him everyone can look at deer mount instead of my cobwebs!  I have quite a list I need to work on today.  Kids are about ready to leave so I will start laundry and dishes and get out the door

Have a great day
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 09:44:42 AM »
Good morning,

It is really windy here, but at least it is getting warmer again. We woke up to snow on the ground Monday morning. This seems to be the winter that will not leave.  :( I filled the car with gas this morning. Gas is $3.39 here. It was $3.45 last weekend, so at least it is going down a bit.  >:(

Not much going on. I'm not working outside while the wind is so strong. It about beats me to death. I have just a few inches left on the border of Kevin's Aunt Joan's wall quilt, then I will be ready to sew the binding on. Of course, I have to make the binding first.  :( Not my favorite thing to do, but needs to be done.

I watched part of the Voice this week. NCIS was better since I don't care for any of Usher's singers. I have missed NCIS, so will probably go back to watching it on Tuesdays. I'll still watch the Voice on Monday, though. The only singer I even like this season is Jake on Blake's team. I doubt that he will go far because he is too country for the show, it seems.  :-\

Well, I guess I will end here. Nothing else to say. LOL You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 11:21:30 AM »
Good morning,
I slept late today, felt good but will be behind all day.  :P
It is to be 83 here today, not quite ready for that....
Winona - we watched NCIS as well....
DH and I went and saw God is Not Dead...I highly recommend it.  Malyna is 6 and she enjoyed it.
Guess I better get to moving...
Dinner is leftovers.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte