Author Topic: Thursday, April 17, 2014  (Read 1144 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, April 17, 2014
« on: April 17, 2014, 06:27:53 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, April 17, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 06:47:34 AM »
Today is suppose to be 55.  I hope so  but after chores I will be in house finishing all the things I need done before Easter. I will spare you the list but I am making headway.  I painted Allison's room yesterday in turquoise on 2 of the walls the others are brown. It turned out good. I just have 1 more bathroom to paint and it will be grey with glitter mixed in.  I have to get restorer on wood floors today as kids will be home tomorrow.  I am not to worried but it will be nice to get these things done. Kids are about to leave and I haven't even showered or started laundry or dishes

Have a great day

Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 09:41:58 AM »
Good morning,
It is cooler today, but at least the wind is not tearing everything up. It was quite strong yesterday.  :(

I finished the binding on Joan's wall quilt last night. Also got the binding sewn onto the Scrappy 36 Patch. Now just need to hand sew it down. Then I can put it on our bed.  ;D

I watered all the plants this morning and raised the lights again. They sure are growing fast. I'll be glad when I can get some of them into the garden. I hope it warms up and stays warm this time.  :)

Not a lot else to do today, so it will be another piddling day. You all have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 01:38:37 PM »
Hi ladies!  I've been missing here lately but our days have been filled with visits from family and the redo of our kitchen.  I posted a few pictures in another thread if anyone is interested in seeing the progress!

I'm waiting for coby to wake up, we are having dinner out and will pick up the plumbing supplies to install the kitchen faucet.

It's a pretty day today and we think from now on the weather will start to warm up! 

Dd Amanda is half way through her pregnancy and doing well, we are getting excited for our fourth grandchild!  I surprised her with a wooden bassinet, it's more like a cradle size so after her c-section she can have her baby close to the bed in her room! 

Have a great day all! 
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus