Author Topic: Saturday, April 19  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Cheryl

Saturday, April 19
« on: April 19, 2014, 06:42:34 AM »
Good morning!

Today we're having our Easter get-together.  It will be very low-key and relaxed, a light lunch and dessert with the grandbabies having an egg hunt afterwards.

I have some last minute cleaning I need to be doing.   Laundry is going now and I'll hang out that load when the washer stops and start another load.  I'm also going to bake a bunny cake for the kids.  I hadn't planned on doing one this year but it's been requested. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Easter!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline fishermanwife

Re: Saturday, April 19
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 07:38:30 AM »
We are taking the kids to a Easter egg hunt at the Runestones in about an hour and then the rest of Easter will just be low key at home. My brother and sis in law are headed to dallas area today to visit my uncle and then take my sis in laws mother to have back surgery on Tuesday so I am babysitting their animals. This is going to be very interesting seeing that we only have one dog and now for 5 days I have to care for an additional 5 dogs, multiple cats, one pig, a milk goat, 6 adult goats 2 of which are do to give birth any day and 5 new born goats from the past couple days, this is going to be interesting and exhausting lol.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone! If I don't return by next Thursday please send help lol.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.