Author Topic: Monday, April 21st, 2014  (Read 1317 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Monday, April 21st, 2014
« on: April 21, 2014, 08:09:25 AM »
Good morning!

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Monday, April 21st, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 08:12:55 AM »
Y'all must have busy Mondays today!  We had a very intense storm come through about 4:30 this morning and got about an inch of rain, mostly in an hour or so, so the kids slept in after that (and me, too, a little).  We're all moving slow this morning.

Earl started his new job today!  It has felt like a long time coming, especially since he's known for so long but waiting on all the paperwork to be finished.

Kind of a big and busy week here.  I am hosting the youth group Wednesday evening.  My parents fly in Friday and Earl's MBA graduation is at 5 on Friday.  My house needs some TLC plus we need to get schoolwork done.  Kids have soccer on Tuesday and Maddy and I each have an appointment this week.  Need to pace myself to get everything done.  :)

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Catherine

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 08:19:54 AM »
Good Morning! Today is a day of rest besides doing laundry, the kids had 3 days off and with Easter and taking care of my brothers farm I am exhausted. Animals have been all taken care of this morning so now its coffee time, I might go check on the last pregnant goat later though if it stops raining but if not for sure when I pick kids up. Easter was nice and low key no family was here and hubby had to take an afternoon nap to be at work at 7pm. I almost forgot Easter morning the only red goat they have gave birth so I named it Miss Velma after my Aunt Velma that passed away 3 years ago on Easter morning, I sure do miss her and this little thing is so cute she would of loved her.
Have a great day everyone!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 02:19:13 PM »
Good Afternoon

After the morning in town waiting for Lane to see dr for rash all over his body we are home and getting some things done. I sometimes hate going to Dr when they cant tell you anymore than you already know. They gave him a steriod shot and we will see if that does anything. UGH He has extremely dry  skin a red rash of hives everywhere excpet neck and face and his palms of his hands and bottoms of his feet are scaling horribly. He looks awful. We cant think of anything new to cause an irritant. When kids  get in from riding we need to study spelling words really intense this week as the spelliing bee is Thrusday.  Easter went good trying to do some picking up from that and then I want to get out and pull the dead out of flower bed.  I need to do some tilling and lots of outside work. I have been on the cleaning roll but still have areas that need some attention. My spice cupboard and measuring cups and that cupboard. My mom loves to organize so she might come out some day but it takes awhile with her because she is beyond a perfectionist. Nothing wrong with it just I have so many other things to do.   I need to get going. I hope to get some bookwork done this evening. I forgot that class we are taking the guy is coming the 25th to see what I have done on the books. :o

Have a great day
Janice