Author Topic: Wednesday, April 23, 2014  (Read 1320 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:06:36 AM »
Good Morning

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Wednesday, April 23, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 10:09:19 AM »
Hey, Janice!  Good morning to you, too!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 10:14:18 AM »
We had muffins for moms at school this mornign, get back home Ross wants to take this truck to town to get worked on so needs a ride home, so back to town we go. I stopped at my moms got grass clippings I need to go dump. Now it is finally time for outside chores as I have 2nd load of laundry going and the dishes going. I will do 1/2 of my chores then DH will need help filling air seeder. Then outside chores, fix a fence where cows are gettting out. I also need to go to a place and pickup a tote for molasses and a hog feeder. Just what everyone needs but it is free.I really need to do bookwork that I havent been able to do. I have to pack up a laptop in a box they sent out for me to send in to be fixed. I think Lanes rash is from some new gain detergent I got. I made him get in clothes that were in his drawer that I knew werent washed in it. He still has rash but not as bad.  So I am off as there is a cow calving and I need to go see if she has already had it.

Have a great day you long lost people

Janice

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 10:14:48 AM »
Good morning Catherine!  ;)

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 11:47:16 AM »
I bought those Gain flings at sams and me and Ollie both got rashes from it and had to switch back to a hypoallergenic detergent, hope he keeps getting better.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 01:29:30 PM »
Good afternoon, ladies.
Yesterday I went to see the gastro doctor.  I have to have an upper endoscopy done but that won't be until June as they are super swamped. But on May 15, I have to go have a test done where I breath into a tube every 20 mins for an hour to determine if I have an infection in my stomach. The doctor believes it is either an infection or ulcers. She upped my protonix and put me on a charcoal pill 3 times a day. The charcoal pill will most likely absorb all of the extra gassiness and ickiness in my stomach until they find out whats going on. So, hopefully it will help me.
I hope you all had an awesome Easter this past Sunday. I did have my dinner, but could not eat. The same also went for my nieces bday dinner last friday. I could not eat all weekend due to my stomach hurting. :( But I have lost weight :)
I have been trying to eat from the pantry and keep myself out of the store. Its getting more difficult as the month progresses. But thats only difficult for Chad, really. As some days I dont eat. Yesterday we planted Rose of Sharon bushes down the edge of our driveway.  I'll be glad when they grow and bloom. I think they will look nice!  And they were also free! My parents gave me them from they're garden. They were starters. So many of my other flowers are coming up. I love this time of year!  However yesterday it was 70's today its only 55. But thats to be expected this time of year! Hope you ladies are having a good day!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline wrancher

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 02:17:59 PM »
Norma

Thats where I bought my Gain flings in the purple at Sams Club!! Yikes

Janice