Author Topic: Friday, April 25, 2014  (Read 1435 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, April 25, 2014
« on: April 25, 2014, 06:20:53 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, April 25, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 06:31:43 AM »
We are actually home today! Yeah! I will do a GoMeeting this afternoon with this program we are doing for ranch.  I have some more bookwork to finish but Ross took over my computer.  I will have Ashley do my outside chores and set up everything to get chicks.  I need to get some weeds pulled around here and clean out flower beds. I have so many things I want to do I will quit posting or I will over whelm myself. 1 thing at a time.  I will have Allison help with cooking. I would like to go pickup chicks tomorrow and get kids some boots. I really shouldn't say like because I hate shopping but you really need to try on boots. I could take up a load of recyclables and a load to the consignment store. Trying to get things out of here.  I need to do some mowing by the mailbox and some yardwork. I need like yard crashes or some yard show to come fix my yard. Ugh dream....

Have a good day
Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 07:54:39 AM »
Good morning!

I'm with you on the shopping, Janice.  Don't enjoy it but sometimes you just gotta try things on.  :(

Feeling like I finally succombed to the sore throat ickiness some of my kids had last weekend/earlier in the week.  Not good, today.  My parents fly into OKC at 12:05 so should be here by about 2 PM, then we need to leave the house by about 4 for Earl's graduation.  Still need to do some last-minute cleanup, not too much, but the usual sweeping, etc... .

Dinner tonight is probably toasted Italian sandwiches.  Needing something quick since I doubt we'll be home from the graduation before 7 or so.

Have a great day, all!
Catherine

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 10:10:30 AM »
Congratulations to Earl, Catherine!  Enjoy celebrating his accomplishment!

I am trying to get the motivation to go out on this chilly day and get a walk in.  It is only in the 40's here,
and has been raining most of the morning.  I think the rain has actually stopped now, but it is still grey out there. 
I find that to be less than invigorating!

I have a mellow day (weather induced I think!) - but a more active late afternoon/evening.
Double header starting around 4:00, and then directly from there, headed to a surprise 50th birthday
party for a friend.  Not sure when or what we will do for dinner.  Son will probably hit up the pizza place on
his way home from the game. 

Guess that is about it around here today.  I really need to get moving!! 
Hope everyone has a great day, and that the sun is shining somewhere!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 10:24:06 AM »
My first free day this week...of course I put everything off so lots to catch up on.
It is RAINING,,, we need it so badly.  Thankful for it.
I need to mop, clean a bathroom and laundry.
Chiliquiles for dinner.
Have a great day!
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 11:06:42 AM »
We started off with rain this morning, but now it seems to be clearing off a bit. I've been busy with laundry and cleaning the kitchen. I packed up more dishes and glassware for donation; I'm trying to better utilize my limited cabinet space. I'm starting to see improvement, so that's encouraging.  :)

This afternoon I'll do some more cleaning before picking up the children from school. Dinner tonight is chili in the slow cooker and mandarin orange jello salad.

Have a great day!  :)
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!