Author Topic: Saturday, April 26, 2014  (Read 1063 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, April 26, 2014
« on: April 26, 2014, 09:48:32 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, April 26, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 09:56:14 AM »
Getting chilly and very windy here. We are in for a rain/snow mix for the next couple of days. Ross is hurrying to get more fields planted. I am back from town from leaving off Levi to go with a friend to a waterpark for the day. I picked up tank of molasses I pulled with pickup and left a drawer at my moms to be fixed. I am fixing to head down to shop to clean it out. ugh I dont want to but it needs done. I was wanting to go to city today but Ross needs help filling air seeeder and I wanted to take kids to get boots. I had a list of things I wanted to get done like recycables and leave stuff at a consignment store but cant do that except on Wednesdays and Saturdays. ugh I hate it when I have a plan and it cant happen. So off to swtich laundry around and get going on shop. I can work on my MILs bookwork later. I also need to straighten and clean walk in cooler so I dont miss anything.

Have a great day
Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Saturday, April 26, 2014
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 04:10:02 PM »
Sorry your plans didn't work out, Janice.  A little envious of your weather, though.  It's 87 here.  :(

We've been hiking much of the day.  Only about about 5 miles but much of it was fairly steep so it was a good workout.  Max was carried probably less than half a mile total in all if it.  He is such a little trooper and a great hiker for being just barely 4.  My parents are in town till Monday and then will take Mallory home with them for a few weeks.

Have a great weekend!
Catherine