Author Topic: Tornadoes  (Read 1063 times)

Offline bobbie78

Tornadoes
« on: April 27, 2014, 11:10:05 PM »
I hope none of you are in the path of those awful tornadoes tonight. I will pray you are all home and safe!!!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline Cheryl

Re: Tornadoes
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 06:05:45 AM »
I hope and pray everyone stays safe.  We're in for a rough afternoon and night from the looks of it.  I absolutely hate these things!  What's worse is we have our storm shelter started but right now it's just a big hole in the ground.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline fishermanwife

Re: Tornadoes
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 08:59:29 AM »
Praying for everyone. We were in a watch last night and without it going to a Warning the sirens went off so we headed to our tornado shelter. Glad we had one installed 2 weeks ago, best 5k plus interest I have ever spent lol. We were in there for about 2 hrs, it didn't take that long to pass but the kids fell asleep so I didn't wake them that is til my hips couldn't take the hard surface anymore. Luckily the rotation wasn't very strong and diminished quickly so only a few power lines went down. Stay safe everyone!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.