Author Topic: Friday May 9, 2014  (Read 1221 times)

Offline bobbie78

Friday May 9, 2014
« on: May 09, 2014, 06:41:47 AM »
Mornin'!  We are getting ready to leave to take Chad to his preop testing at the hospital. After that we need to stop by my dad's to help him move a chicken pen in his back yard. Then to the grocery store. I"m glad the weekend is here! Today is my father in law's 70th birthday. So I need to bake a cake today. You all have a good day! It's supposed to be around 83 today! Dinner tonight is beef stew and grilled cheese.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline trlmom3

Re: Friday May 9, 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 08:19:06 AM »
Good Morning ,
Bobbie you have a busy morning planned, Happy Birthday to your father in law.
I haven't been on in for ever. I do try to read daily. I watch my grandson two days one week and three the following. This week I had him every day. He will be four in July, and keeps me on my toes.  It's raining off and on and suppose to be 70 today. Monday we thatched and swept our yard.
Yesterday Aiden (grandson) and I got out my table and chairs for the yard, just need to get the umbrella out. He likes to eat lunch out there. We also put out my lawn/garden decorations,turned the compost and blew bubbles. It was the first warm day we have had to do those things. I was invited to a purse party (a 31 I think) and think I will go since my hubby is out mushrooming.
Not sure on dinner,I have ham so probably something with that.
Enjoy your days,

Laura
Laura
From Northern Michigan
Married to Rick
Mom to Nathan(Kayla), Tanya(Scott),Adam(Nicole)
Gramma to Aiden , Gabby, Isaac  and Sophia Rose born Mar 30 2015
2 dogs

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Friday May 9, 2014
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 08:43:38 PM »
Good evening ladies,

It has been a busy day for us. Kevin turned 60 today, so he took today off. We spent a lot of the day working in the garden. Then we grilled and just kicked back. He decided to take a nap, so I went to visit my mom for Mother's Day. I took her a hanging basket. She doesn't need anything and really enjoys the flowers. My brother and his kids were there when I got there. He also took her a hanging basket. So she should have plenty of pretty flowers to look at this summer.

My sweet hubby weighed this morning and has officially lost 95 lbs since last Thanksgiving. He eats only healthy food and the weight has just fallen off him. It doesn't seem to happen like that for me. Oh well, I am proud of him.  ;D He did not want a cake, so I honored his request. We just enjoyed grilled chicken and burgers with a salad.  ;)

We are supposed to have rain moving in tomorrow. I sure hope they are right. We have missed the last few rains. We need some. I am not sure what tomorrow holds. They have changed the way Kevin gets paid, so we are waiting for his paycheck. >:( If I don't get the change to get on here, you all have a wonderful Mother's Day. Love you all!

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie