Author Topic: Sunday, May 11, 2014  (Read 1025 times)

Offline wrancher

Sunday, May 11, 2014
« on: May 11, 2014, 09:08:29 AM »
Well we only got one bunch done and we have 1 to go! ugh I was so wanting to be done! I enjoy cooking but you have to cook alot and it gets hard figuring out what to cook. Lane had a friend stay over so I should make them some pancakes or something. We may go fishing in one of our dams. I am doing some laundry(Megans stuff from college) and dishes(from branding, I use real plates and use my dishwasher, I hate paper plates buying them and using them)I bought some material the other day to make purses. I am wanting to sew but I have a million things I need to do like move kids around. 2 kids are going to have to share a room since megan is home from college for summer. I was going to move Ashley upstairs and have boys share a room. Not sure yet but lots of cleaning and rearranging. She slept in camper last 2 nights but I dont want here in there as I dont want to run air conditioner in summer and just keeping the camper nice. I need to do some mowing(we have a riding mower so I enjoy it) but it looks like rain so need to figure something out. I need to go get the tires of my tiller still and get them fixed.  My trampoline mat came apart so I took it in to this seamstress lady and for $10 I got my mat fixed versus buying a new one. YES! The kids got it put on last night. At the grocery store yesterday they were giving flowers to mothers so I took 1. When I brought it in Ross said Happy Mothers Day and just smiled. They know it makes me mad to waste money on flowers. I would rather have them growing in my yard.