Author Topic: Friday, May 30, 2014  (Read 1127 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, May 30, 2014
« on: May 30, 2014, 06:09:33 AM »
Good Morning!

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, May 30, 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 06:19:17 AM »
We'll garden is tilled just not planted it only took all day. 1st the tiller went to town for new tire, then handle broke, then other tire came off, then belt came off etc. I was bound and determined to just  finish it.  I started tilling where I want grass but gave up when tire started to slip off but I got it back on but was too tired.  So Allison and I are heading to city for dentist and lots of errands.  I am doing some house stuff before we leave so it won't be so overwhelming when we get home.  I keep saying I will just make family help it would take us ALL under a 1/2 hour but we are just tired.  Megan is helping people on a 3 day roof job I hope they pay her good.  Ross and other kids go branding in afternoon. I will take 4 wheeler up to get repaired I hope!  Better get in shower to jump start this day

Have a great day
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Friday, May 30, 2014
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 07:31:55 AM »
Good morning,

Penny has hair pulled in her nest, but no babies yet. I think she will have them sometime during the night. Time will tell.  :D I need to finish the duck shed today. I just got too hot and cruddy yesterday to continue. I got the rest of the east side of the house mowed yesterday afternoon, then we got another 2/10 inch of rain. We just keep having these little popup showers. I guess that is ok because it has given us almost an inch of rain this week. Supposed to be a bigger chance this afternoon.
   Kevin has gone to haul water. I am waiting till he gets back, just in case he has trouble, then I am off for a few errands and to put gas in the car.
   I have worked hard this week and really watched what I ate. It has paid off as now I weigh less than I have in 6 months.  ;D I even weighed the gluten free spaghetti out last night before I cooked it. Yikes!!! I have been eating way more than a serving. Two ounces of dry pasta is a serving. I have probably been eating twice that as a serving.  :(
   Janice, I hope you get good results at the dentist. One of my least favorite things to do is visit the dentist.  :o
   Everyone have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie