Author Topic: Tuesday, June 3, 2014  (Read 890 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, June 3, 2014
« on: June 03, 2014, 07:12:52 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, June 3, 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 07:22:37 AM »
Well a rainy day here just started burning garbage before it started sprinkling. Ross and kids are out riding moving cows. Ashley left for a camp on grasses and she will come home Thrusday. Friday-sunday we hope to go camping with our friends.  I got my garden in I think. I think I forgot some seed packets so will check that out. I ended up doing something different. I used landscape plastic on the whole thing and cut out holes. I alwys get behind on weeding when I get in the hay field. So definitely an experiment. I just hope the black doesnt burn things up.  So I am cleaning house and catching up around here. I will go in later and get my new glasses and we have a truck that is done being worked on to bring it home. We have a jeep , pickup and 4 wheeler that need worked on. Hopefully we can get that done soon. I hate the repair bills but you have to do it or walk.  I still have some flowers to put in pots but can always do that in garage. Also I havent cut the holes. for the flowers on the landscape fabric in the front of the house.  Always lots of job security. I want to do some bookwork towards evening.

Coffee time

Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Tuesday, June 3, 2014
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 08:32:25 AM »
Good morning,

Wow! It is so humid here today. I got the call that my ducks were in the post office, so since I was in Oregon anyway, I stopped by the cemetery to get my flowers. It was about as wet as it can be without actual rain. LOL Duckies are all doing well. I posted pictures in the animal section.
   We are at high risk for severe storms this afternoon.  :( Not looking forward to that at all. I hate storms, especially when I am here alone. If I have to go into that cellar for the first time in years, well, just shoot me now.  :-\ We plan to work on it this summer, but have not had the chance yet. Who knows what is down there.  :o
   Still no babies for Copper, so maybe she didn't take. Oh well. Penny is doing well. She is a good mama. I can hardly wait till her babies have their eyes open. All I can see in the nest is hair and a bit of black now and again. LOL
   Lots to do around here, but it is too wet even in the garden to do any weeding. We might have as much as 3 inches of rain today and tonight.  :o If we do, the weeds are going to go crazy and you will not hear from me for a couple of weeks.  :D
   You all have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie