Author Topic: Monday, July 21, 2014  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Cheryl

Monday, July 21, 2014
« on: July 21, 2014, 07:48:20 AM »
Good morning!

It's raining here at the moment.  Not sure if it's supposed to be an all day rain or not.  I haven't checked the forecast.  Tonight is the party at the library for the end of the summer reading program.  They are supposed to have inflatables for the kids to play on, but if it's raining all the activities will be moved indoors. 

For the first time in a long time, I don't have anything to do. ;D  Oh, there's plenty I could be doing, but I have nothing pressing.  I've had my coffee, fed the animals, and I guess I'll find something to get into.

We'll be gone this evening for the library party, so not sure about supper.  I have chicken breasts thawed and I was going to put them in the crockpot.  Just not sure what I want to do with them.

Have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline bobbie78

Re: Monday, July 21, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 12:16:02 PM »
Good afternoon, Cheryl and any who follow. :)
I should be getting laundry caught up. It isnt too bad, so I think I can get caught up on here and enjoy my iced coffee.
I dont have anything else to do, either. Chad took his mom to town to run some errands. I got the house all straightened up this weekend. When Chad gets home, we are going to work in the yard and get it mowed.
My garden hasnt yet started producing green peppers. They are on there, but not quite big enough. Every summer I freeze many quart size baggies to use in chili, spaghetti, etc. Well, I was down to my last bag last week when I was making homemade pizzas.  I remember taking some out of the baggie and putting them back in the freezer. BUT, they have disappeared. I have checked both freezers, the fridge, everywhere.  I have no clue where those little things went! A whole bag gone! smh.
Pretty soon it will be August.  It seems like we just started the year and here we are at the end of July. Time sure does fly! Hope you all enjoy your day!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.