Author Topic: Thursday, July 31, 2014  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Cheryl

Thursday, July 31, 2014
« on: July 31, 2014, 07:16:50 AM »
Good morning!

I've had my coffee and a little alone time before Emily gets up.  I need to go feed the chickens but decided they can wait on me for once!  I usually feed them no later than 6:30 but they'll deal with it. :D

I don't know what I'm doing today, probably more tomatoes.  After this round, I think it's over for them.  Everything in my garden is drying up.  We're getting ready to plant our fall garden and hopefully it'll do better.

Well, I guess I need to get Emily moving and go feed those silly chickens. 

Have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, July 31, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 07:36:25 AM »
Good Morning Cheryl and everyone

I had to order tomatoes from bountiful basket to can. Ross sprayed some of my tomatoes( by accident) so they are done and I dont have many of the others. I am heading out to mow a little and start the water on everything. We are working calves today so that is really all that will get done but that will be awesome to have behind us. We only have 2 extra guys helping so I am making sandwiches for the pasture and chips and maybe some cookies or bars. My house is so behind. We went to my moms last night for a visit with relatives and up at 4 this morning. I see it is time to pick chokecherries and plums. I really only like chokecherries but might do 1 batch of plums. Not sure when I wil pick though. Bugs and flies are awful. Well need to keep straightening around here. Anixous to try out lawnmower to see if it runs longer than 5 minutes before breaking a belt ugh. 

Coffee time on the run..
Janice

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 10:11:18 AM »
Was up early this morning bc 2 kids had med appts but I guess with school fixing to start we should be getting up on time even though I really don't wanna lol. Laundry, laundry and more laundry is on the agenda for today and hopefully get the desk cleaned up. Chicken is for dinner I have it marinating but it is still drizzling so I may have to cook it in the oven or on the griddle. Have a great day everyone!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 04:07:19 PM »
When do you start school? We dont start till August 20th and I am never ready.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 08:12:32 PM »
Public schools around here start next Thursday.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn