Author Topic: Wednesday, July 30, 2014  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Cheryl

Wednesday, July 30, 2014
« on: July 30, 2014, 07:57:21 AM »
Good morning!  I feel as if I'm talking to myself! ;D  Where is everybody?!?

Today I have tomatoes to can.  Not sure if I'm going to do sauce or just whole tomatoes. :-\  We'll see what I feel like doing once I get them all peeled.

After that, who knows?  I could always give this house a general cleaning.  I need to figure out something for supper.  Right now I feel so unorganized.  I need to make a game plan and stick with it!

Have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 08:04:42 AM »
Good morning Cheryl! Sorry we must have posted the same time. Great minds must think alike. 

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 08:06:43 AM »
At least we're talking to each other and not to ourselves!  ;D ;)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 11:04:56 AM »
Good morning, ladies!

I'm here  ;)  I saw 2 posts for today so I just picked one to post in at random  8)

My boys are still at camp, the hubs is working and I am trying to get things done around here.  My neighbor wants to take me to lunch today as a thank you for all we have done to help her out the past few years.  It will be fun.

More packing and getting things ready here.  I am seriously thinking of packing my dishes and using paper plates and bowls and plastic cups.  I think I will feel better is the kitchen is ready to go.  We still have a couple weeks but not doing so many dishes sounds appealing. 

Hope you are all having a great day!