Author Topic: Monday, September 1  (Read 797 times)

Offline Cheryl

Monday, September 1
« on: September 01, 2014, 07:24:30 AM »
Good morning!

It's hard to believe it's September already! 

We have no plans for Labor Day, just hanging out here at home getting the usual house/yard work done.  We'll probably grill some hamburgers later on if it's not raining.

Have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Monday, September 1
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 08:37:07 AM »
Good morning!

Not much going on today.  Steven just got home last night from an East Coast business trip so he's tired and wants to just spend today relaxing.  I'll do some puttering around but nothing urgent.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 09:44:25 AM »
Hello Everyone!

Good morning, Cheryl and Merilee. I hope you have a wonderful day.

We are enjoying the extra day together.  It sure is nice. Thanks to all our union members!  :)

Today I've been doing some baking--chicken; fish fillets; and brownies. Trying to cook ahead a little bit. I also put meatball/potato soup in the crock pot.

Have a wonderful day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 09:44:31 AM »
Good morning ladies,
   I have to work later, so just chilling. Isaiah is here. He and his dad are outside piddling. Isaiah has a wonderful job and will be leaving tomorrow for a month in Kentucky. Then he goes to Colorado for 6 months. He decided he better visit us since he won't be around for several months.  :'( I love seeing him, but hate that he will be out of state for so long.  :(
   We had big storms during the night. Oh my, the lightning and thunder was horrible! We got a bit over an inch of rain. We have chances of rain again this afternoon. I don't remember getting this much rain in August before. Definitely no longer in a drought.
   You all have a great Labor Day. Talk to you tomorrow.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 09:53:04 AM »
   Our ac quit this morning. Made a horrible racket. So Isaiah and Kevin are taking it apart to see what is going on.  :o I sure hope they can fix it, but have my doubts. I figure we are not out anything, though. They can't hurt is worse than it already is. LOL :-\ Really hope we are done with the hot temps since we don't have the money to replace it right now. The good old fans will have to do.  ;)
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie