Author Topic: My niece got married!  (Read 1394 times)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
My niece got married!
« on: August 17, 2014, 02:42:11 PM »
   My niece, Hayley and her honey got married last night. They have dated since they were in school together, about 6 years. They waited till they had their education and a home built before getting married. Hayley got her RN degree last Saturday. They finished their little house last week. They got married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony last night. I thought I would share a few pictures that I took.
The new Mr. and Mrs. Colten Chambers! ;D

Hayley did not carry the traditional bouquet. Hers looked like a bigger version of the boutonniere that you see on Colten. It fit right in with their country wedding. I will share a sweet tidbit about that Don (my brother) told me last night. Hannah, Hayley's younger sister and maid of honor, bought Hayley a pair of cowboy boots for a wedding gift. Hayley wore those boots under her wedding gown. She never took them off all night. LOL How sweet is that!

Getting ready to cut the cake. Notice the cake is on a large slab of wood that Colten cut for the occasion. They served punch out of a crock. The cake was baked by the cook at Becky's school. (Becky is a Principal and Hayley's mom.)

Don and Becky and their family, Hayley, Hannah, and Hunter and now, of course, Colten.

My other twin brother, Ron and his youngest daughter, Madison. In case you didn't already figure it out, Don and Ron are identical twins. LOL Everyone kept calling Ron, Don last night. I told Ron he could get away with about anything and everyone would think Don had done it. LOL They still look so much alike. I can always tell them apart, though.  ;) I guess it is a big sister thing.  :D

Just a few of the pics I took last night. I am going to try to post the link from Facebook that I posted earlier. If you want to see more, I have several on there.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203937227463685&set=pcb.10203937348986723&type=1&theater

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: My niece got married!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 04:47:41 PM »
Lovely pictures, Winona! Such a happy day!! I'm sure they just loved the beautiful quilt!  :)

Thanks for sharing your special family time with us!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline lovin my dogs

• Me and Grayson
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 07:25:04 PM »
The pictures are beautiful Winona.

Hayley sure made a lovely bride.  She sounds like an amazing young lady.

Thanks for sharing the special day with us.

Love ya,
Cathy

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 10:30:04 AM »
Looks like a beautiful wedding!