Author Topic: Tuesday, September 16, 2014  (Read 1203 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, September 16, 2014
« on: September 16, 2014, 07:17:14 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, September 16, 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 07:27:53 AM »
Ugh I had a post ready and lost it. I will get back

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 08:03:29 AM »
I think I got the date right. Ha. Lane had a great football game last might even though it was a tie in overtime.  He hurt his knee in last minute of game. He is sore but I think will be ok.  Allison is still home sick. I will call dr today. I have a few errands to run also.  Today is help ross load air seeder then I will go hay.  I cleared the cookies on Ross' computer and he really didn't know what I was talking about.  So he said he needed a warm up on his coffee to go with his cookies (computer time) always a comedian.

Coffee time... No cookies for me

Janice

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 09:24:02 AM »
Morning Janice, and all who follow!

Today started out relaxing, but once I got up I hit the ground running and have been knocking items off of that to-do list!  I went back to bed after Jean left (to get my ginormous puppy-snuggles, of course!), but didn't end up going back to sleep.  I laid in bed watching the news and then an episode of 19 Kids and Counting before getting up.  As soon as I got up it was puppy care (feeding and outside time), breakfast, and work.  I also filled out our new client registration form for the kennel where we decided to board Grimm while we're gone.  My mom is going to stay here and keep an eye on things, but she is soooo not a dog person, and Grimm is a lot of dog (;)), so off to the doggy hotel suite he goes!

Left on my list today is:

*Knock out my NSA work. I want to clear my inbox before we leave, and I'm getting close! This will be the first time in 3.5 years that I've taken a trip without taking my laptop and just going 'off the work grid', so it's a little anxiety-inducing!
*Wash/replace the sheets on our bed
*Vacuum.
  We bought Grimm some new toys this weekend, which means our floor has a nice new layer of fiberfill and string all over it.  There's even some stuck to his big ol' face right now as he naps ;D
*Empty the dishwasher
*Contact the bank to let them know we'll be gone and not to flag our cards!
*Fix straps. I bought a super-cute island print romper for our trip, but the torso needs to be slightly longer.  Adding an inch or so to the straps should do the trick.

Not sure what dinner will be.  Chicken curry over rice is what's on the menu, so I might just stick with that, even though I haven't thawed any chicken.  Tomorrow is another busy day (yoga, gym chiropractor in the morning, then choir at night), so I need to pull out whatever meat we'll have tomorrow as well.

Have a GREAT rest of the day, ladies!

Mandy :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 11:38:37 AM by MissMandy »
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline Rooney

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 12:39:40 PM »
Mandy, you must be so excited about your trip!! Please have just a little extra fun for me too!! ;D  The Carribean..... how fun, girl!  I too would volunteer to watch Grimm if we lived closer, though I think if he came to stay at our house that Bella Ann (the one that looks like Grahm) might fall over from fright with Grimm's size. :D You're only one state away, but still a bit far. ;)  Still wish you were closer because with us being the same age and having so many similar interests, I have a feeling we would be buds in no time. ;)

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 12:46:01 PM »
Mandy, you must be so excited about your trip!! Please have just a little extra fun for me too!! ;D  The Carribean..... how fun, girl!  I too would volunteer to watch Grimm if we lived closer, though I think if he came to stay at our house that Bella Ann (the one that looks like Grahm) might fall over from fright with Grimm's size. :D You're only one state away, but still a bit far. ;)  Still wish you were closer because with us being the same age and having so many similar interests, I have a feeling we would be buds in no time. ;)

We should make it happen sometime!  I'm sure we could convince a few other locals to join in on a meetup ;)

M
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline Rooney

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 01:45:14 PM »

We should make it happen sometime!  I'm sure we could convince a few other locals to join in on a meetup ;)

M

That would be so nice....but with so many babes, travel isn't exactly easy on any level.  In addition to that, we had to cancel our planned vacation due to so many unexpected expenses.