Author Topic: September 12, 2013 Challenge  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
September 12, 2013 Challenge
« on: September 11, 2013, 08:09:51 PM »
I didn't get to my challenge on the 11th due to it being an overly stressful day (plus Trev ended up working 3 hours extra) so I plan to work on it today (going through 2 boxes of winter clothes) and I will also assign myself 1 more.  I plan to go through all the papers on my desk and actually take care of them and not just shuffle them around.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 08:10:12 PM by Shelly »
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
Re: September 12, 2013 Challenge
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 09:05:49 PM »
I'll put my taxes away. Logan keeps pulling it off the table, I don't need that information getting damaged.
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie

Offline Rooney

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 09:58:54 PM »
Tomorrows challenge for myself will be smaller because we have a ds with a birthday.  I think I will clean out the area we call Shoe City.  This is an area of cubbies where all ten of us keep shoes, hats, gloves and sunglasses (anything we wear outside a lot).
It gets really dirty from the bottom of everyone's shoes.  I'll post before and after pics.

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 04:27:35 AM »
I am going to continue cleaning windows and window sills.  Today I will do the living room windows. 

This weekend Sam is going to replace some caulking around the outside of the windows so it will be nice to have all of the "window work" done.

Beth
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline Andrea G

• no better thing under the sun
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 05:50:11 AM »
I am going to clear off the top of my sewing machine.  Since I never use it it becomes a catch-all, and is covered with clutter that I should have dealt with a long time ago.  My friend gave me some fabric to add to my collection and I really want to start making a quilt, so that is extra motivation. :)
Loving life in southern Ontario
Wife to David, Mom to Kate, Paul, Matt and Julianne

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 06:05:04 AM »
I am going to put away every mountain of laundry I have folded and sitting around.  I'm bad to fold it and leave it sitting.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 01:53:20 PM »
Got today's challenge done pretty quickly.  Need to do it more often.  Can't tell because it is not a very good picture of before, but it was covered in dirt and shoes had to be washed.  Here are before and afters.  I am finding it helps me to take pictures because I can look back and see how clean things could be and maybe the kids will start helping to keep it that way.  :)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 01:55:23 PM by Rooney »