Author Topic: Saturday October 25, 2014  (Read 816 times)

Offline bobbie78

Saturday October 25, 2014
« on: October 25, 2014, 07:38:09 AM »
Good morning, ladies.
I'm getting ready to start some breakfast. I'm making egg ''muffins'' with onion, peppers, bacon and hash browns. Chad is still sleeping. He has a tooth ache. He cant get in to see his dentist til Nov. 3. Prayers would be appreciated for him if you think of it.
I need to do some laundry, straighten the master bath and vacuum today. Normal kitchen duties as well. I'm thinking of making a pumpkin roll later today.
There is a Halloween parade in town tonight that we may go to. I am unsure on that yet. Depends on how Chad feels.
I would like to request prayer for a friend of mine as well. She has 4 kids and is living in a homeless shelter. She really does have a good heart but hasnt made the best of decisions through the last couple years. I was going to let her stay here but other mutual friends told me that she will take advantage and not want to leave. Of course, it wouldnt be a permanent solution to stay with me and Chad. We are barely getting by ourselves. But I do worry about her and the kids. So if you would pray for her I would appreciate it. Thank you so much!
Have a good day!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.