The Hearth > Managing a Household

Thursday, September 12, 2013

(1/3) > >>

Leahsgarden:
I noticed the toilet is looking grungy, so that's on the top of my list! And really hoping for no rain so I can wash a load or two. And decide about those poor towels on the line. :P

I'll be pushing harder for a walk at some point in the day. I really need to keep my hips moving as birth draws near. The baby's head hasn't engaged my pelvis yet. I can feel it bumping around from time to time, but it's not in a birthing position yet. Oh well, I expect it to be another 3 weeks before the baby is born. :)

Trudy in TN:
Good Morning Ladies,

I am trying to decide if I am going to try to go back to bed.  I am so tired this morning.   :(  On tap for today:

- pick tomatoes from the garden and see if there is enough for another batch of salsa
- go for a walk if the rain holds off
- type AC notes (administrative committee from church)
- shred last of the zucchini from our garden for muffins or bread
- mending
- sew a blanket for a birthday gift that dd needs by Saturday
- most likely run to Michael's and Hobby Lobby with dd.  We are pricing DIY wedding invitations
- cross stitch (I have two pieces going that I need to finish ASAP)

Dinner tonight is:  baked pasta and salad

Leah -  I hope you get your walk in and get some laundry done.  We can't hang clothes outside in our neighborhood  :( :o  It is against code or something.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Cheryl:
Good morning!

Today I will do school with Emily, and wash, hang out, and put away 4 loads of laundry.  I have a box of bell peppers I picked on Tuesday that I need to do something with today.  I may dehydrate some and chop the rest to freeze.

Have a great day! :)

Alana:
Good morning :)

It's another rainy dreary day here today. But so humid!  Crazy weather!

I have apple of laundry that needs doing today so that is first on my list ;)
I am also hoping to get to the basement this afternoon while the kids nap. It's getting kind of scary down there :D
I need to spend a little time with my bookkeeping for the daycare as well and we have been invited to a 40th wedding anniversary tomorrow night so I am planning on making a card and bringing a dish. Need to get that organized too.

Dinner tonight looks like pizza and salad but I'm not sure yet. My menu for the week has gotten a little off track this week ;D

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

wrancher:
Good Morning

So we bought a kids car yesterday. 2005 Chevy Impala. The paint job has nicks on it but it ran like a dream coming home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version