Author Topic: Thursday, November 6, 2014  (Read 737 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, November 6, 2014
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:52:36 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, November 6, 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 07:31:03 AM »
My day didn't really go anything like I said yesterday.  We ended up quickly meeting the people we rent from for lunch.  Then we ran some errands, picked up some calves we bought the day before.  When we pulled in the yard the guy to preg check was here.  We finished in the dark and did chores. Then I quickly ran to town to pickup the kids that my mom picked up from practice.  Long days.  Today is kinda ditto of yesterday.  We will start preg checking at 1 intead of 2.  That will help. I didn't even get Ashley's bday cake baked yesterday. Total fail. No when we sold calves the day before we went out to eat.  Obviously we never get to do that so always a big treat.  I have to get some bookwork done.  I need to get something in the crockpot or we will be in trouble.  I need to go get my "servants" working. They are falling behind. I only fed them once yesterday   

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 07:39:35 AM »
Poor Janice, I feel for you. I have no idea what your life could possibly be like.

I do know that if I don't get something in the crockpot or at least something thawed, we also have no dinner. Lately, I am up at 5:50 am and at work at 7:30. I leave at 4 to get mom and bring her home for dinner (the planned dinner in the crockpot or something I cooked at 6 am this morning) and then off the visit dad until about 8 pm. By that time I am so tired that I finish whatever dishes are around, talk a bit to my husband and go to bed!

Being up and at 'em for 15 hour days is no fun as you can agree with but it will slow down a bit when dad comes home.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 07:54:18 AM »
Alice. This is just a seasonal thing and it will slow down. I feel for you because it just drains you when someone you care for is in hospital.  I loved how you took your crockpot to work.  So smart. I love it. I hope your dad gets his strength back soon. God is teaching us patience.  We are just trying to get things done while it is in the 50-60s by Monday it could be in 20s. Yikes that's what drives us.