Author Topic: Wednesday, November 5  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Wednesday, November 5
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 06:03:25 AM »
I probably would want to stay away from anything that is waxy/melty due to having two very nosy cats inside. I had tried the Glade plugin that was an enclosed package with liquid type stuff inside that you would slide into the plug-in. I guess they don't make the refills for those anymore. I do see a glass container filled with liquid that you snap into the newer style plug-in and then into an outlet.

I just don't have enough outlets in the house to use one in each room for this and then I wonder does it cost money to have that hanging in an outlet?

I guess I need a non-wax, non-candle, non-electric and that just might be very hard to find. Maybe I need to invent something. I could be a billionaire sitting on some warm beach somewhere and not stuck her in the Midwest freezing while it snows foot after foot of snow!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline bobbie78

Re: Wednesday, November 5
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2014, 12:53:52 PM »
Lol, Catherine. I would take harvest gold, too. I just love the way they work. I had a cheap one from walmart and woah. That thing was horrible.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.