Author Topic: Friday, November 14, 2014  (Read 798 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, November 14, 2014
« on: November 14, 2014, 04:18:48 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, November 14, 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 04:27:42 AM »
Getting ready for appts in city today. Leave at 5 and not looking forward to it. We have quite a list. Mainly just stocking up but Ashley leaves next weekend with FCCLA and needs dress code polo shirts.etc.  Meeting a friend and her kid for lunch. Tonight we will pick up the meat that is all bagged and get in freezer.Holy Moly lots of hamburger. yeah. I will be in city next weekend for bball tourney but wont have much time then. Accountant went good. On our way home cattle buyer called and said he got us a load that came in last night. Job security this weekend. We will brand and vaccinate.Oh so much fun in the cold. ugh Well better get in shower.

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 06:57:55 AM »
Welcome to Friday Ladies!!   :)

I have some running to do today.  Chiropractor appointment this morning, and then I will pop into a couple stores that are on that end of town.  I need to pick up a couple of gift cards to add to my Christmas stockpile.  (I can call it a stockpile once I have more than one gift, right?!?)

Other than that, I will have a pretty low key day.  Maybe I will get some gift ideas while I am out.  I am determined to write down ideas I come up with.  Otherwise, I will likely forget such brilliance!  (happens quite frequently sadly these days!)

I think I will make myself some veggie fried rice for dinner.  On my own still until sometime Sunday.  Last night I had ice cream for dinner.   ::) 
(probably not the best decision!) 

Hope everyone has a great day! 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 07:18:21 AM »
Good morning!

Having my Pumpkin Pie for breakfast, yes, again.  Do I sound like a broken record?  It's good, easy, and nutritious, so I'm on a roll with it. 

Supposed to walk this morning but the lady who I was going to walk with cancelled.  Her daughter has a fever, though she's a senior in high school so I imagine she would have been fine for an hour.  Anyway, trying to decide whether to take the dog and go alone anyway.  I'm already dressed for it so probably will.  If we're getting this much cold this early, I am thinking I need a second set of thermal underwear this winter. 

Tomorrow, we meet my parents down in Texas to pick up Max.  I have missed the little booger.  He keeps me on my toes.  Sounds like Grams and Poppy have been wearing him out.  Beach, playground, walking at the Slough, swimming, and so on.  My mom does something with him in the daytime, then my dad comes home from work and takes him out for the evening and gives my mom some "quiet time".  I think she will be sympathetic to my need for quiet time now and then after this...I think once your kids are past that stage you forget how "on" you constantly have to be with them.

Well, better get moving.  Already took Mal to violin but need to leave in 13 minutes to take Morgan and Micah to school.

Janice, sounds like a long day for you.  Hopefully it is productive.

Pam, I don't know...ice cream sounds like a pretty good dinner.  ;)  I did that many nights when Earl was deployed or in Korea.

Catherine

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 08:32:57 AM »
Waiting at appointments and decided to check in. Catherine I love pumpkin pie and so does my family. I am so gonna be trying this.